A fast and very tasty side dish for a bbq. Something different then the regular thing. This green bean salad won’t take you but 10 minutes to fix it. It always taste better the next day.
- 4 cups of green beans
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- ½ chopped red onion
- 1 cup cubed cheese of your choice
- Italian Salad dressing
- Clean the green beans and chop the ends of. If you have it available at your local grocery store get the bag with the beans that are already washed and the ends cut off. Put water in a pot, wait till it boils and add the green beans. Boil for 5 minutes. Put the beans in the colander and rinse with cold water.
- While the beans are cooking, rinse the cherry tomatoes and slice in half.
- Get the cheese of your choice, I like to use pepper jack or mozzarella cheese. Cut up in small cubes.
- Chop up the red onion. Put all the veggies in a bowl and pour the Italian Salad dressing over. Put the lid on the bowl and shake it up. Best to make it a day ahead.