Muffuletta Pizza Rolls
If you like Muffuletta’s then you will love these Muffuletta Pizza Rolls. If you don’t care for olive spread don’t bother this recipe.
- 1 roll of pizza dough
- 1 pack provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 cup olive spread
- 1 cup grated cheese of your choice
- 9 slices Genoa salami
- 9 slices chicken breast
- 4 slices Capicola
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- ½ small onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings, dried
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. If you like the olive spread with small pieces, give it a swirl in you kitchen aid machine. I don’t mind mine chunky so I left it just like that straight out of the jar. Roll dough out and slightly stretch it with your hands. Place olive spread on top of dough, top with the meat, sliced tomato and sliced onion. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on the tomatoes. Now top with the Provolone cheese and the grated cheese.
- Roll dough up and cut into about 2 inch rolls. You should get 9 rolls if you like it thicker slice in 2 inch rolls. Place the rolls on a greased cookie sheet, baste the rolls with olive oil (from the jar of the olive spread). Top off with the rest of the grated cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30-35 minutes until golden brown and dough is cooked.