Mac & Cheese Salad
- 2 cups of uncooked shell pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil (8 minutes) drain and rinse the pasta with cold water set aside.
- Mix together in a bowl all of the ingredients except for the bell pepper, onion, and cheese.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta.
- Add in the chopped bell pepper, onion, and cheddar cheese.
- The longer it sits the better it taste.
*Arrisje’s Recipe Card. Click on the pic below, save to your hard drive and print as a 4×6 picture*