What to do with all that ham that you got as leftover from your Thanks giving or Easter dinner? Make ham spread of course. It’s not that hard to make if you happen to have a meat grinder 😉
- 1lb leftover ham
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (salad dressing)
- 4 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 sliced green onion
- Grind the ham in the meat grinder of your kitchen aid machine.
- Add all ingredients, mix well. Great on crackers or sandwiches.
*Arrisje’s Recipe Card. Click on the pic below, save to your hard drive and print as a 4×6 pic*